Project hosting using free software

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 27 23:42:06 UTC 2006

On 27-Oct-2006, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:38, Ben Finney said:
> > What about Berlios?
> Better don't get into the schily trap :-)

I wasn't aware of any connection to Jeorg Schilling;

> Seriously, Berlios is a project of The Fraunhofer Society; well
> known for their software patent policy.

nor was I aware of any connection to Fraunhofer.

Not that I should expect to know: the reason I asked about Berlios,
after all, is that I know very little about it.

Can you give some references to read more on these unfortunate
connections that Berlios has?

--
 \      "The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your |
  `\         honour. Who in their right mind would park in the passing |