Google Code Hosting

Patrick Ohnewein patrick.ohnewein at lugbz.org
Fri Oct 27 11:15:02 UTC 2006

Hi!

I include Martin Wielander in the CC. He is the hacker doing the main
work in the migration. I should say the hole work to be honest :-P

MJ Ray schrieb:
> Patrick Ohnewein <patrick.ohnewein at lugbz.org> wrote: [...]
>> The installation of gforge is not a simple task, we are now migrating to
>> a new server and it is not just a matter of "apt-get install gforge"...
>
> Are you keeping notes?  It would be interesting to read how it
> progresses and may help the debian gforge packagers improve it.

Yes we are planing to create a document about the migration and would
like to publish it somewhere, probably on http://www.cocos.bz

Happy hacking!
Patrick

--
Save software competition use Free Software like GNU/Linux
See you at the SFScon2006 http://www.SFScon.it