Fwd: [GNU]LinuxWorld Expo & Conference 2006

Michael Kallas michael.kallas at web.de
Wed Oct 11 19:24:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm resending this invitation to make sure everyone who wants to join
the booth has had the chance to hear about it! ;)
Please answer to booth@ or per private mail only!

See you!
Michael

Hello everyone!

Like in the years before, the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE)
will be present at the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo [1] again.
Unlike the years before, the event will take place in Cologne.
GNU/LinuxWorld is one of the most important trade shows related to Free
Software business applications, all over Europe. The event takes place
from November 14 - 16, 2006.

As always, this is a good chance for new fellows to meet people from FSFE.
The main focus will be in chatting with people and explaining principles
of Free Software [2], FSFE [3] and fellowship [4].
Selling (and folding) T-Shirts will be practised too, naturally.
Our booth will be situated in hall 11.2 in the ".org Pavillion".
Please give me a short note if you want to participate in this event and
when you plan to arrive and to leave.

Best wishes
Michael

[1] http://www.linuxworldexpo.de/