RMS, previously, on Sun freeing java

Sean DALY sean.daly at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 13 21:17:24 UTC 2006

Looks like I'll be spared my transcoding headache, I saw a comment on Groklaw apparently they will be able to code to a Free format from better source video

http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20061113114325274&title=REQUIRES+REAL+PLAYER+--+NOT%21+--Sun%27s+Historic++Java+Announcement&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=503028#c503035

Sean