RMS, previously, on Sun freeing java

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 13 20:06:27 UTC 2006

On 13-Nov-2006, Alex Hudson wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 16:47 +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Can someone post the URL of the actual video if it's playable in
> > free software not mentioned above, please?
>
> MP3 audio:
>
> MP4 video:

There was a time when RMS would press to ensure that his interviews
only be available if the be available in patent-free codecs, like Ogg
Vorbis and Ogg Theora. I was half expecting that to be the case here,
but apparently not :-(

--
 \     "My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted."  -- Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |