gNewSense 1.0 - a binary blobless free software GNU/Linux - seeks help too

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Fri Nov 3 00:55:34 UTC 2006

On 03-Nov-2006, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Just a word to say: thank you and long life to gNewSense.

Hear hear. I'm glad someone has put the love back into Ubuntu to make
it free software again.

> Can someone explain the meaning of this distribution name btw ? :)

I suspect it has something to do with the way the word "new" is
pronounced in the USA. Not speaking that foreign language, I can't be
sure.

--
 \    "Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung."  -- Voltaire |
Ben Finney <ben at benfinney.id.au>