Accessibility and the GNU Project

Matt Lee mattl at gnu.org
Thu Nov 2 00:10:50 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 04:49:25PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:

> That's not uncommon: accessibility
> isn't usually taken seriously, even in GNU.  :-(

MJ,

As you may or may not be aware, I am now the chief webmaster for the GNU
Project, and I invite you to contact me personally with any and all issues
relating to accessibility of the GNU project, and I will do my best to get
them resolved, through a process of friendly co-operation and collaboration.

I fully appreciate that in the past things haven't been given the priority
they deserve, and I hope that now I am in my new role, things can be improved.

Contact me off-list if you don't already have my phone number from FC-UK, and
if things are not getting fixed, please let me know about it, either by mail,
phone, or over a pint at the next event we're both at.

Kind regards,

matt

--
Matt Lee