[potentially OT] UN resolutions in opaque PDF format

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Wed Nov 1 17:45:05 UTC 2006

   On a related note: GNU Mailman *still* doesn't set colours properly
   on its web interface, last I saw - no, it wasn't the Mailman
   maintainer who quoted Rand and yes, I have reported this bug and
   offered to help fix it.
   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1054944&group_id=103&atid=100103
   was more than 2 years ago now.

How about instead of whining, as you so often do, follow up on the
bug?  This would do more good than bitching on a mailing list that the
maintainers do not read.

   That's not uncommon: accessibility isn't usually taken seriously,
   even in GNU.  :-(

Oh helvetica, it is taken seriously in the GNU project.  Maybe if you
properly followed up on the bugs it would be fixed sooner, the only
person that can be blamed is you, nobody else.

Cheers.