Free Software Evangelism, revisited

Steven steffo at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:50:47 UTC 2006

So you mean if I could make more profit by exclusively using or developing
proprietary software than with Free Software, would I still choose Free
Software?

If it was up to me, yes I would. But if I could make a *lot* more money
using or developing proprietary software I think I probably would.....and
buy off this sin by investing heavily in Free Software. :) No seriously I
would so I can eventually stop working for food and other necessities and
spend more time on things I choose, like Free Software. Money buys different
kinds of freedom.

Although I like to think that no amount of money can make me say or do
things I don't believe in. Like for instance talking only bad about Free
Software.

[]Judas ;)