'Word' in France's administration [Fwd: Bourse d'école doctorale]

Guillaume Yziquel guillaume.yziquel at free.fr
Thu May 25 00:39:12 UTC 2006

Hello,

there is nothing new in this message. But it makes me mad. I may be on
the wrong list for this, but I apologize.

here is a message I received from the École Doctorale de Sciences
Mathématiques de Paris Centre, when applying for grants for doctoral
studies.

The french ministry wants documents in 'Word' format.

  - nothing in written format,
  - nothing in other formats.

I think this is not legal, in regard of the french law.

Sincerely yours,

Guillaume Yziquel.