2 GPLv3 docs: DRM and Patents

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon May 8 06:27:04 UTC 2006

simo <simo.sorce at xsec.it>
> On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 07:27 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Bjoern Schiessle <schiessle at fsfe.org>
> > > You can send your comments by email:
> > > http://gplv3.fsf.org/comments/email.html
> >
> > Have you got that to work?  I didn't.
>
> You didn't want to. And didn't either want to use the email based proxy
> which is available too. But let's not repeat this annoying thread we
> already went through it once.

I didn't want to so much that I have at least three times
tried three browsers and the email-based proxy, as well as
contacting the dismissive webmasters, hunted for contact info
and tried to understand the labyrinthine source tarball.

I didn't want to?  Your mind-reading equipment is faulty.

Let's not repeat the annoying thread where GPLv3 process apologists
defend the bugs. Let's figure out how to let everyone in!
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask