Multi-national free software conference

Stephan Peijnik sp at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 21 15:31:44 UTC 2006

Hello,

I wanted to bring your attention to a possible multi-national free software conference.

Just to provide you with a short summary:

I was thinking about organising a multi-national free software conference here in southern Austria.
This place is probably a good choice to do that as both Italy and Slovenia is just 15 minutes of car-driving away
from here. The conference should probably be a full-blown one including workshops and seminars.
If the thing is organised and a success follow-up events could be organised in the participating countries.

I have written a blog entry containing more information on this event which can be found at
http://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/sp/free_software_blog/multi_national_free_software_conference

Everyone who is interested in contributing is not only welcome to comment, but asked to.
Please either comment here or (even better) comment on my blog.

Best regards,

Stephan Peijnik