Defining Free Software Business

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Thu Jun 29 00:28:31 UTC 2006

    FSF thinks the GNU Manifesto is important.  So be it.

I'm really curious now.  FSF Europe considers its web pages (they are
verbatim only just like the GNU Manifesto) as important as the FSF
considers the GNU Manifesto important.  Is FSF Europe as evil
according to you as the FSF (considering the amount of attacks you
have done against both the FSF and the GNU project, I can only assume
that you consider them evil)?  Do those who support FSF Europe go into
the same class as thinking that the FSF is `Pope Leo X'?