Free Toaster (was: Defining Free Software Business)

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Tue Jun 27 18:18:22 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, den 27.06.2006, 19:54 +0200 schrieb Alfred M. Szmidt:
> Well, how is your freedom to study the toaster restricted?

I have experienced that really understanding how a program works
withouth having its sourcecode is practically impossible for me.
Your skills might of course allow you to also understand programs
without seeing the source, and this also would explain why I would value
this partial freedom higher than you.

Thanks,
Reinhard