Defining Free Software Business

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Tue Jun 27 15:30:14 UTC 2006

   > Are you going to imply that if Microsoft publishes a copy of the
   > GNU Manifesto, then the "FSFers" must have thought them worthy of
   > assistance?

   If done in the same way, with recommendation at the top of a page
   like http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/bgw/bgw.en.html
    'Started in January 1999, the Brave GNU World is a monthly
     column which has since then been released in nine languages[*]
     on the web and printed in the German "Linux-Magazin," the
     "Linux Magazine" U.K., "Microsoftware" (a large computer
     magazine in Korea) and the "Linux-Magazine" in France.'
   then I would, yes.

Where is this recommendation?  I don't see anything remotley close to
`Read Linux-Magazin!!!' or even `You can get a gratis copy of
Linux-Magazin by doing foo'.