[yavor at doganov.org: Re: Defining Free Software Business]

Kaloian Doganov kaloian at doganov.org
Tue Jun 27 10:07:14 UTC 2006

	> In our Free World there is no place for non-free software.  We will

	The first technical moves of the FSF was to implement an libre editor, and
	libre compiler on top of a proprietary operating system (UNIX). The goal
	was to replace it, piece by piece.

	If the people at the FSF had been so strict at that time, the GNU
	Project and the FSF would not exist today.

Yes, GNU Project used prison's facilities to escape from the prison (and
to free all innocent prisoners).  The dependant (software and people)
was made independend by this act.  This does not give one an argument to
make someone else dependent again, just the opposite.

Even more -- if they thought like you today, they wouldn't start the
effort to reimplement the system. Because, you say:

	This software is a very important part of a computer system: no
	software can run without it.

--
"Every non-free program has a lord, a master --
and if you use the program, he is your master." --RMS