Defining Free Software Business

Kaloian Doganov kaloian at doganov.org
Tue Jun 27 09:54:03 UTC 2006

	Killing anyone writing, distributing, using or mentioning propietary
	software might be a good way to only have Free Software, but it
	would not solve the ultimate goal, to free the humans from
	restrictions from evily licensed software.

I strongly disagree with you at this point -- I don't think that killing
for free software is a good way to achieve software freedom for users.
I suggest just not to distribute proprietary software to them.

Or may be I should parse your argument like this: "So what, Debian
Project is a proprietary software vendor, not a murderer".  Of course,
to distribute proprietary software is bad and unethical, but not as bad
and unethical as to kill users.  I agree with you here.

--
"Every non-free program has a lord, a master --
and if you use the program, he is your master." --RMS