Defining Free Software Business

Ottavio Caruso pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 09:43:29 UTC 2006

What about classifying businesses according to the
Debian
guidelines (main, contrib and non-free)?

Businesses that deal with 100% free software (from
development to production) will fit in the main
section, the others in either contrib or non free.

By the way, I remember somebody here telling me some
time ago that the GBN was thrown a spanner from the
outside. I can only see spanners from inside.

Ottavio Caruso
--

No individual replies, please!