GNU Business Network Definition comments

Rudy Gevaert rudy at zeus.UGent.be
Mon Jun 12 20:27:10 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 08:07:13PM +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> To unite both types; I suggest "levels" or "types" of membership, those
> that have achieved the strictest aims of the organisation and those that
> are working towards it. In some cases those "working towards" may be
> working against internal momentum, the state of the market, or just
> idling. A check on the number of members in the same software sector
> with "purer" membership will differentiate
> between those who find FSF virtues a matter of commercial expedience and
> those struggling against a real lack of choice.

I don't see how several (types or) levels will provide an incentive to
reach a higher level.

--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy at zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org