Alan Cox (briefly) on GPLv3

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 27 12:26:15 UTC 2006

http://fsfe.org/en/fellows/ciaran/weblog/alan_cox_5_minutes_on_gplv3_plus_comments

BTW, I decided that this was useful to do because Alan Cox is of interest to
some people who mightn't otherwise find GPLv3 itself interesting.

This means it can reach people that might not have been reached by the
transcripts and recordings of FSFE people, Stallman, and Moglen.

So if you are on any mailing lists that haven't discussed GPLv3 but that
might find Alan Cox's comments interesting.  Consider passing on that URL
(or something similar - my blog entry is in the public domain).

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by