Certified Open - a potential certification process for Europe?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jul 7 12:02:00 UTC 2006

"Shane M. Coughlan" <shane at shaneland.co.uk>
> [...] However, whether I'm happy or not Certified Open is spreading.

I think the best approach is to try to stop that spread.
Certified Open seems so defective by design that it looks
impossible to redirect it in a beneficial direction.  The same
names like Basil Cousins and Graham Taylor keep popping up.

The strongest way to stop that spread is by getting GBN - or a
similar grassroots initiative - off the ground.  Where are we
at today, though?  Still divided, with too much mudslinging.

When Certified Open implodes, it will hopefully taint everyone
involved in it.  Please don't let it taint free software groups.

Best wishes,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask