FAQ for giving lectures about Free Software (revision 2)

Andreas K. Foerster list at AKFoerster.de
Fri Jul 7 05:37:26 UTC 2006

Am Friday, dem 07. Jul 2006 schrieb Shane M. Coughlan:

> The GNU GPL went to court twice, once in Germany and more recently in
> USA.  The license
> was considered valid in both cases.  More information about this is
> available on http://www.fsf.org/news/wallace-vs-fsf and
> http://www.netfilter.org/news/2004-04-15-sitecom-gpl.html

I think it was 3 times, twice in Germany and the USA case.

See the decision of the Landgericht Berlin, 21. Feb 2006 (16 O 134/06)
http://www.ifross.de/Fremdartikel/LG%20Berlin%20GPL-Entscheidung21.2.06.pdf

Sorry, I can't find any English text about it, but it was also about
netfilter/iptables.

--
AKFoerster