Brave GNU World

Christoph Neuroth christoph at deshalbfrei.org
Thu Jan 26 15:30:17 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 15:49, MJ Ray wrote:
> Christoph Neuroth <christoph at deshalbfrei.org> [...]
> I can't remember: does the workflow support offline working?
Well you can write a issue offline and then copy&paste it when you're
online ;) By workflow I mean things like "Person X is allowed to create new
pages, but they have to be checked by person Y before being published".

> Can you fix the CSS errors and colour warnings, please?
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://tanja.delmonico.de/
>typo3/
Thanks for the hint - I fixed the errors , but are you sure this thing works
correctly? See this warning:
Zeile : 44 (Level : 1) Sie haben keine Hintergrundfarbe zu der
Vordergrundfarbe angegeben : .tx-srlanguagemenu-pi1 .CUR a
(German for no background color)...

...and the corresponding CSS:
.tx-srlanguagemenu-pi1 .CUR a {
  background-color: transparent;
  color: #35006d;
  text-decoration: none;
  font-weight: bold;
}
I see background-color and color... The validtor doesn't see? (Well it's not
my CSS it's inserted by the language selector. I guess we could just remove
all color things there as we don't need them anyway. The language selection
might need some customization if it shall fit the old layout anyway, but for
now I only wanted to show off that it works :)

chris