Brave GNU World

Christoph Neuroth christoph at deshalbfrei.org
Wed Jan 25 23:06:08 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 23:21, Bjoern Schiessle wrote:
> About Serendipity, what about the other bravegw sides beside the
> Column? As far as i can see they doesn't really fit into a weblog
> software. Also i have some concerns about the 3th party language
> plugin and for example what happens if we would need a language not
> available by default. Basically i share some concerns about a CMS with
> Bernhard Reiter [0] after i have played with some of them [1].
You're right. The other pages would need another third-party plugin. So just
dump s9y, that was a dirty hack ;)

About a script vs. CMS the script might be the faster solution for one site.
However I think a good CMS solution could host some more GNU sites... Looking
at gnu.org, it must be a bunch of work to maintain the site...

Maybe you can contact me privately so you can show me your scripts and I can
show you a Typo3 site so we can compare our solutions? :)

chris