A good license for PHP framwork?

"Roland Häder" r.haeder at will-hier-weg.de
Wed Jan 18 08:49:36 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm planing to write and release freely a framwork written in PHP with
abstract database access (currently only a MySQL layer is finished). The
purpose of the framework is to help young webmasters programming simple
webbrowser-games. The framework will provide a simple CMS, template support,
(currently) single-language-support but multi-language will be added soon,
CSS files for ease style-changing and a simple admin menu.

I also plan to let the people decide if they want to sell their game scripts
or also release it freely.

I gues the LGPL might be a good idea? Or the always-good GPL?

Regards,
  Roland Häder