Volunteer needed for BGW (was: Brave GNU World)

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 11 06:12:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

Guillaume Lenoir <eeff at prositive.org> wrote:
> Are there any English I could start putting into French (issues 61-82)
> and where ?

Until now their are no english version beside the issues you can find
at http://www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/.

I would suggest that people who are interested in translating issues
from german to english should join the mailing list
Bravegw-trans-en[0]. Form there you can pick them up and translate them
to your language at Bravegw-trans-<lang>