Brave GNU World

Guillaume Lenoir eeff at prositive.org
Tue Jan 10 21:46:09 UTC 2006

Le lundi 09 janvier 2006 à 15:30 +0100, Georg C. F. Greve a écrit :

> I have found myself thinking that a CMS (Drupal? Typo3?) or maybe a
> Blogging Software (Wordpress?) with review and workgroup management
> and authorisation capabilites, as well as the possibility to add
> modules like automatically emailing certain language versions to
> people who subscribed to them might be a good idea.

I don't know enough about CMS to debat on which is the best, but Georg
gave a pretty good (even if general) view of what's needed and I trust
the "ones who know" to choose and get it up right. I can only emphasize
the need for an ease to edit, but also to translate the content.
As Christoph, I'd like to read about the compared benefits of proposed
CMS.

Is there a place I can download untranslated English texts to start
working on the French version ? My German is not good enough to do the
job though.

Gdl.