Brave GNU World

Christoph Neuroth christoph at deshalbfrei.org
Tue Jan 10 18:58:53 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 12:54, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> Typo3 is good.
>
> In this case I suggest use of Campsite http://www.campware.org/
I will have a look at campsite later; but can you give us an overview of what
you think are the benefits over typo3?
Bjoern Schiessle contacted me via private mail and offered his help so I think
we can get a running site up... Here's what I think is needed:

1) Port the old design to a Content Management system
2) Implement a new, more direct workflow system. Gregor: What do you think is
the best? It could be quite similar to the old system; we just woulnd't need
the "web volunteers" any more as you could do the publishing yourself easily
using the CMS...
3) Include the older issues (easy enough once the CMS is running)
4) (Mabye) implement a new design

Any comments?

Chris