Gnash - GNU Flash Player / John Gilmore

Michael Kjorling michael at kjorling.com
Sun Jan 8 13:22:39 UTC 2006

On 2006-01-08 10:43 +0000, mjr at phonecoop.coop wrote:
> Are others willing to help create one? I think I could program
> it fairly quickly. What information is interesting?
>  type, manufacturer, model, PCI id, related free software site(s),
>  comment(s), rating, more?

Literal lspci output? (Makes finding it with a Google search much
easier if you are fiddling with a system you don't know the exact
hardware configuration of for whatever reason.)

--
Michael Kjörling, michael at kjorling.com - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments *