FDL again, was: My concerns about GPLv3 process

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Thu Feb 23 23:49:41 UTC 2006

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> What GFDL are you reading? The Crack-Cocaine one? :)
>
> [...]
>
> The rest is irrelevant, since it is clear you haven't read the GFDL.

I was going to answer to your arguments, but if you resort to
personal insults like Alfred does, there's no basis for a reasonable
discussion with you either. (I had written the reply to your
previous mail already, so I'm still sending it. Perhaps I shouldn't.
But now you have one last chance to show that you're able to reply
to arguments without personal attacks.)

Frank

Frank Heckenbach, frank at g-n-u.de
http://fjf.gnu.de/