Documentation vs. Software (Re: Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL)

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Wed Feb 22 23:27:29 UTC 2006

   > You are confusing a already written work, and a work that doesn't
   > yet exist where one invents something from scratch.  The later is
   > infact protected by libel, slander, and other such laws.  The
   > former is not.

   Yet another unfounded claim. Can you back it up with some arguments
   or references? Otherwise you're just wasting our time.

Clearly, if you consider it false, it is your job to back it up.  Not
mine.

The only person wasting anyones time is you.  If you are to lazy to
look it up in a legal codex, please refrain from participating in this
discussion.  What I have written is clearly stated in several legal
codexes around the world, including the license of which a work is
licensed under.  That you are to lazy to be bothered to read any of
this, and resort to inflammatory remarks is simply sad.  This isn't
the first time you resort to this, please stop.