Berlin's second Fellowship meeting

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 15 13:20:50 UTC 2006

Dear Friends of Free Software,

We would like to invite you to our next meeting of the Fellows in Berlin
and the surrounding area. We will meet

- Friday, February 17, 2006
- at 7 pm
- in the newthinking store [1], Tucholskystr. 48, 10117 Berlin-Mitte

During our first meeting, we decided to meet regularly to discuss topics
that we are interested in. These include

- Free Software in Berlin, what can WE do?
- Report from "Open Source Meets Business" [2]
- generation of Free Software advocacy material

If you are interested in those topics, we would be happy to meet you
during an open-minded evening with other fellows and friends.

Please send me a note if you like to come, so we get enough seats for
everybody.

With best wishes,
Matze

  1. http://store.newthinking.de