Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

simo simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Feb 15 00:02:26 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 23:28 +0100, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> This acknoledges that world is not perfect. That while 100% free
> software is important, some people have to make compromises to
> get as much free software as possible.

Bernhard, I must say that your message impressed me.
It was clear and to the point,
thank you, sincerely, this is the kind of contribution and high quality
discussion we should always tend to.

I highlighted the above text because it made me remind that we all are
human, we err, and we should try to keep discussions on a level that
admits errors, without shame, without pretending from others much more
than we can pretend by ourselves.

Thanks,
Simo.