FDL again, was: My concerns about GPLv3 process

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Mon Feb 13 20:11:43 UTC 2006

   That's why it's harmful. If it wasn't allowed by the license, it
   could simply be prohibited by enforcing the license. If you don't
   think the outcome (as I described in an extreme form) is harmful,
   then we just have to disagree. I think it's harmful, so I don't
   like the FDL.

That you consider it harmful is one thing, it doesn't make the clauses
harmful in it self.

   > In theory, anyone can go and make Linux a non-free program, since
   > it is simply impossible to enforce the license there.

   Back up this claim.

What part of `in theory' didn't you get?

Cheers.