Finally: Login via SSH authentication with OpenPGP smart card & 100% Free Software PCMCIA reader

Patrick Ohnewein patrick.ohnewein at lugbz.org
Sun Feb 12 16:28:48 UTC 2006

Alex Hudson schrieb:
> If I buy one of these devices, it's £68 (100 Euros) including delivery,
> which is quite a lot for what is basically a serial port. However, if a
> group of 20/30/40 fellows joined together, we could get a nice discount
> - although, obviously, it would take some organisation.

Maybe the FSFE could buy a bulk of them, maybe even branded, or they but
a plussy sticker on them and sell them to the fellows.

Another possibility could be to contact the producer and ask for a
special prizeing for FSFE fellowers.

In any case I would be very interested in buying one!

Happy hacking!
Patrick