Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

Alessandro Rubini rubini at gnudd.com
Sat Feb 11 14:23:03 UTC 2006

>> It's clear from the context that he means gfdl manuals. You should
>> have learnt that "software" to you means "program", while to him it
>> means "everything except my desk". [...]
>
> That's a lie about me. I guess that's why you think I'm difficult
> to deal with. Stop lying about my views and all will be sweeter.

Ok, I was joking. I forgot to clarify that and I apologize -- probably
I shouldn't have joked at all. Your view, as I got it, should be "all
digital information is software". This is clearly different and
incompatible with the meaning of "software" given by others in this
thread (though others share your ideas). That was my point.

/alessandro