Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Sat Feb 11 13:18:45 UTC 2006

   > I'm not sure what you mean, `non-free software manuals' to me reads as
   > `non-free software manuals', i.e. manuals for non-free software.  If
   > MJ meant something else, he is free to clarify.

   Please do not use latin on an English-language list, especially
   incorrectly. I meant non-free software manuals as manuals which are
   not free software.

The use of id est there was correct.  Please, stop making up things.
You are obviously as hard headed as me.  The usage of `id est' in
English is perfectly valid.  And my usage here was infact correct.

Your messages are starting to be more and more like flame baits, and
are simply distracting from the main issue.  Can we please get back to
that instead?