Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Feb 11 13:13:37 UTC 2006

"Alfred M\. Szmidt" <ams at gnu.org>
> I'm not sure what you mean, `non-free software manuals' to me reads as
> `non-free software manuals', i.e. manuals for non-free software.  If
> MJ meant something else, he is free to clarify.

Please do not use latin on an English-language list, especially
incorrectly. I meant non-free software manuals as manuals which
are not free software.

English is a richly ambiguous language, which means that there
often needs to be several iterations of discussion to clarify a
meaning. Experience suggests it's wildly optimistic to assume
something was communicated perfectly at the first attempt.

--
MJR/slef