FDL again, was: My concerns about GPLv3 process

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Wed Feb 8 14:23:34 UTC 2006

   Nonsense.  It is the heart of FS software development.

But the GFDL is for documentation, not software.

   I am only talking about FS and in particular works with GPL
   compatible licenses.  Refering to otehr parts of the code or manual
   is not an option.

And I'm speaking about Free Documentation.

Nobody is saying that the GFDL is a free software license.

Since we are speaking about two different things, we obviously cannot
agree on anything. :-)