FDL again, was: My concerns about GPLv3 process

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 7 14:51:45 UTC 2006

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:03:23 +0100, Alfred M Szmidt said:

> reduce some kind of dissent against the GFDL, or the really silly
> claims Werner did, they don't serve any purpose other than mud
> tossing, and ignore the important points of the discussion.

There are a lot of long term hackers and GNU people who disagree with
you on this.  It is not just me and that are not only my claims.

Anyway, I see that further discussion won't change anything so I'll
better spend my time to serve the community.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
Werner Koch                                     FSF Europe e.V
Head of Office       http://fsfeurope.org       +49-700-FSFEUROPE