What free software licensing books have been published?

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Sat Dec 30 01:14:28 UTC 2006

On 29-Dec-2006, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Does anyone know of other books?
>
> I'm not necessarily looking for good ones, or even ones that support
> a software freedom point of view.  Just wondering what's out there.

Though it covers many different aspects of a free software project
(and in spite of the probably publisher-imposed "open source" title),
this book does spend some effort on the topic of licensing for free
software:

    Producing Open Source Software:
        How to run a successful free software project
    Karl Fogel; O'Reilly Media

    <URL:http://producingoss.com/>

--
 \      "Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like |
  `\    saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders"  |