What free software licensing books have been published?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Dec 29 14:55:28 UTC 2006

The Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_license
has four:

1. The Rise of Open Source Licensing, by Mikko Valimaki
2. Die GPL kommentiert und erklart, by ifrOSS (a German organisation)
3. Understanding Open Source and Free Software Licensing, by Andrew M. St. Laurent
4. Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom and Intellectual Property Law, by Larry Rosen

I don't know if any of them are any good.  I've heard the 2nd one is good,
but I can't read German.  I have a suspicion that the 4th is quite bad.

Does anyone know of other books?

I'm not necessarily looking for good ones, or even ones that support a
software freedom point of view.  Just wondering what's out there.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by