this needs wide distribution

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Thu Dec 21 19:43:07 UTC 2006

Ter, 2006-12-12 às 09:36 +0000, Alex Hudson escreveu:
> I have to confess to being worried about asking people not to improve
> free software applications for specific political purposes.
>
> For example, the comments on the Microsoft-funded ODF<->OXML converter

Huge interpretation problem on *your* *side*:

	It's not <->, but only ->

	<- is impossible to do fully by definition of OXML

	Hence it's an ODF->OXML Microsoft-funded converter.

To reject this backstage deal is not a specific political purpose, but a
matter of survival.

Would you build a perfect gun if you knew your slaverer was going to use
it on you?

Rui

+ So let's do it...?