this needs wide distribution

Paul O'Malley ompaul at eircom.net
Mon Dec 11 20:17:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was mildly surprised not to see the URL below hit this list.

http://www.fsfe.org/fellows/greve/freedom_bits/novells_danaergeschenk

However this could be because this list is for discussion.
Well to overcome that issue, perhaps we need to discuss how to get this
information in front of every possible purchaser of the named software
packages perhaps is as I view it important.

Maybe a slogan could be one like this:

Find out if OpenXML(r) is actually useful to your business.
Answer these Questions: ...

Or perhaps this:

Now that you must change, why not abandon those who tell you how to run
your business, gain freedom to think and don't be dictated to.

Or even this:
Innovate, adapt, exceed your own expectations.

Or this:
Who said you can't?

Arm people with the information about who is cutting down on if not
orphaning their existing information transfer ability.
Enlightenment may follow.

Regards,

Paul