Recordings talks about Free Software

Patrick Ohnewein patrick.ohnewein at lugbz.org
Fri Aug 25 14:26:52 UTC 2006

Shane M. Coughlan schrieb:
> One post suggested making a database to hold these things.  That would
> be an elegant solution.  I'd certainly like to see a way for people to
> find material to help them relatively quickly.
>
> Right now the advocacy section does not have much material.  This will
> change.  When it does it might become difficult to locate all the data
> needed to review a topic and prepare a fully informed task.  Tags for
> different categories would be wonderful.

It seams to me, that you are dreaming about creating some sort of
YouTube[1]...

I have seen that YouTube has an API[2] to be integrated into other
applications. I don't know if You Tubes terms of use are adequate for
the fellowship advocacy section. But at least it could be an inspiration.

Happy hacking!
Patrick

[1] http://www.youtube.com/
[2] http://www.youtube.com/dev