Losing the message in the medium (was: Re: Free Software and why we avoid it)

Ottavio Caruso pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 11:07:21 UTC 2006

I wrote:

> > Mr Stallman, who is probably more "OSI hater" than
"MS hater").

Consider that a joke. What I meant is that pi**ing the
OSI off, by comparing them to the 'New Labour', would
have _probably_ pleased RMS.

I presume you don't live in the UK, so you might or
might not realize that over here being compared to
Tony Blair's entities is not necessarily appreciated.

Ottavio Caruso
--

No individual replies, please!