EU requesting input: Consumer confidence in digital environment

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Sun Apr 16 14:23:26 UTC 2006

Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran at fsfe.org> writes:
> April 14th is the deadline.  That's Friday.

The deadline is passed.

I didn't make a submission for FSFE - there wasn't the time or energy for
getting the quality to an acceptable standard.  (and the GPLv3 docs had to
take precedence)

I know the information in this thread caused one other organisation and one
individual to make their own submissions.

The deadline may not be hard.  I tried phoning her office, but it was a
constituency week (where the MEPs go home), so I got no answer.  If somone
phones her office on Tuesday, they may find that she will still accept
submissions.  If so, please tell the list.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by