Free Software promotional materials

Stephan Uhlmann su at su2.info
Thu Oct 13 23:57:39 UTC 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 14:50, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am 12. Oct 2005 um 20:31:08 schrieb Andres K. Foerster:
> > Am Tuesday, dem 11. Oct 2005 schrieb Stephan Uhlmann:
> > > But since these were English and I didn't know whether they
> > > would make it in time, I made one in German myself, which can be
> > > downloaded here: http://www.uplug.de/download/fs-flyer2b.pdf
> >
> > Ups, my gpdf couldn't handle the font???
>
> My xpdf said: Error: Bad bounding box in Type 3 glyph
> and that is was created with ESP Ghostscript 7.07 but otherwise it
> could display it.

I'm not an expert with Latex. But you can compile it yourself if you want. The
sources are here: http://www.uplug.de/download/fs-flyer2b.tar.gz

> > I had to convert it to PostScript to actually read it.
> > ...but it look good!
>
> Yes, I found it to be nice.
> What is the license on the flyer? :)

Thanks.

I would say GPL but I don't know if that's possible with all these graphics
from other people.

All permissions I could give you shall be granted. :)

Stephan

--
Jabber!
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabber