need help to publicise June 2nd Free Software event and demo

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Fri May 27 15:26:00 UTC 2005

On Friday 27 May 2005 14:36, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> There's a "Free Software Vs. Software Patents" conference on June 2nd in
> Brussels with Richard Stallman and Alan Cox as the keynote speakers - but
> not many have registered for the event.

I wrote a story about this on my website and I also submitted it to Slashdot:
http://portal.wikinerds.org/2005june2-softpatents-conference

If you think there is anything more I should add to the story, inform me and I
will update it. I will keep this story as the first entry on my website's
homepage until the end of month so that it can receive more attention. If I
have time I will pass this to local libre software mailing lists as well.

I would like to add a picture to the story but I cannot find any relevant
photo or pic for free use. Any suggestions?

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org