Fw: Query about GNU-GPL

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at kemisten.nu
Wed Mar 23 10:05:49 UTC 2005

   >     Despite what the GPL FAQ may say,
   >
   > Frankly, I trust the GPL FAQ--which is based on answers from
   > lawyers--more then I trust what your opinion on the matter is.

   The GPL FAQ is not based on answers from lawyers, rather it is
   written by GPL zealots like yourself and then it is reviewed by
   lawyers to see if their interpretation has some legal basis, which
   it does.

I will ignore the personal attacks this time; but I suggest that you
stop that kind of crap on a list where people who are interested in
protecting your freedom are subscribed.

The GPL FAQ is infact based on answers from lawyers (Molgen I belive),
and people who have better knowledge about the GPL then you at the
FSF.